AJUNI – Firm Registration Services
Start working on your business idea, we will incorporate your company. Clear your all registration doubts with our professionals. Our believe is “We focus on your compliance matter, You focus on Sales matter”
Types of Firm Registration
Private Limited Company
A Private Limited Company registration is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members.
• Limited liability to creditors. In a case of default, banks/creditors can only sell company’s assets but not personal assets of directors.
• Equity funding can be possible
• Possibility to grow big and expand
• Easy to register and dissolve’.
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
LLP refers to Limited liability partnership and is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Limited Liability partnership provides advantage of limited liability to its owners and at the same time requires minimal maintenance.
• Dual advantages- Company and a Partnership
• No partner will be responsible for other partner’s misconduct
• Cheaper to incorporate than a private limited company
• Limits the liabilities of its partners
There are two types of Partnership firms, registered and un-registered Partnership firm. It is not compulsory to register a Partnership firm; however, it is advisable to register a Partnership firm due to the added advantages. Partnership firms are created by drafting a Partnership deed amongst the Partners
• Easy to start
• Choose any business name for unregistered firm but not same for registered firm
• Partnership deed (in case of registered firm) – can be registered with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
• Annual Filing NOT Required
A sole proprietorship is a type of unregistered business entity that is owned, managed and controlled by one person. Sole proprietorship’s are one of the most common forms of business in India, used by most micro and small businesses operating in the unorganised sectors. Proprietorships are very easy to start and have very minimal regulatory compliance requirement for started and operating. all the registrations for a proprietorship would be in the name of the Proprietor, making the Proprietor personally liable for all the liabilities of the Proprietorship.
• One of the easiest form of business entity to start
• Can choose to have any name – as long as it does not infringe on a registered trademark.
• Single Promoter
• Lower Taxes
• Easy to Close